By the Numbers
years of claims advocacy experience
insurance and claims association memberships
dedicated team members
When it comes to claims, we’re here to be your advocate. We serve as your advocate and partner, representing your interests in claims issues. We are seasoned and dedicated claim professionals actively involved in the claim process from start to finish. Our goal is to ensure your claims are dealt with timely and efficiently by insurers, adjusters, surveyors, attorneys, accountants, and engineers. Our services are a no cost – value added benefit to our clients and form an invaluable part of our overall service proposition.
Depending on the nature and severity of a loss, our involvement might be as simple as notifying the insurers of a potential claim and shepherding the flow of information between insurer and insureds to facilitate claim payments. However, it frequently involves a much greater role. We often recommend and arrange appointment of marine surveyors or adjusters; ensure legal representation is retained when necessary; attend claims meetings and loss sites; review loss reserves; provide field support; assist in liability and damage assessment; provide comprehensive coverage analysis and negotiate corresponding coverage disputes with insurers. Naturally, the circumstances of a loss will dictate to what extent we become involved. However, it is important to know we are committed to proactively advocating your interests in any claim arising under the coverages we place for you. We assess each loss once notified, marshal the right resources necessary and work as your advocate to monitor, process, and bring claims to resolution.
What Servco Pacific Insurance Offers You:
- Strong relationships with national and international carriers allowing us to deliver a broad range of options for your insurance needs.
- A dedicated claims department that negotiates with carriers on your behalf to reduce claim costs.
- A cutting-edge client interface service platform.
- Full portfolio of risk management service including contract review.
- Tailor-made insurance policy coverage that fits your business needs and appetite for risk.
- Surety expertise including effectively issuing and tracking all bonds needed to run your business.