Hi, We’re Glad You’re Here!
We are so glad you’re here to explore career opportunities at Servco Pacific Insurance (SPI). At SPI we look for creative, diverse, and energetic individuals to join our team. We’re headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with outlining offices in Maui, Hilo, Seattle and Tacoma, Washington, and Newport, Oregon. Employees can expect a friendly and respectful work environment infused with the aloha spirit.
We have been in business since 1971 and have been known to be one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies. We are a subsidiary of Servco Pacific Inc., which is Hawaii’s largest privately owned company and the 4th largest for-profit business. Today, as one of the top brokerage firms in the US, SPI enjoys providing clients with service capabilities on an international scale, while still maintaining the personalized expertise of a boutique firm.
We pride ourselves in offering the best solutions available in the industry. Our teams are knowledgeable and up to date on the most recent news, events, and industry developments.
Health & Wellness
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) and profit sharing plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Temporary disability insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Floating holidays
- Dynamic and forward thinking organization
- Ongoing coaching and training at all levels
- Career paths to move up as well as across business lines
- Up to $7,500 per year in educational assistance
- Scholarship opportunities for employee’s spouse and children
- Employee discounts on Servco products and services
Here’s How Our Application Process Works
1. Go to the job board.
2. We'll email you back.
What happens next?
* If, at any point in the application process, you need assistance completing or submitting the application, please contact Human Resources at 808-564-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org